Thursday 22 May 2014

Jelly Sandals - New footwear trend this summer!

Enough with the vans, converse, normal sandals and other trainers (the list is too long) this summers popular new trend is Jelly sandals.




Pastel/light coloured jellies work best with socks
When I first heard about this trend I  must admit I was a bit apprehensive after all jelly sandals do sound a bit strange and different but surprisingly I was amazed by just how good the looked when I saw them in high street shops and people wearing them around the high street. I think they are so popular because of how original the style of the shoe is and the unique material. They are also the perfect shoes for summer, no time for uncomfortably warm feet, Jelly sandals keep your feet very cool and looking very on trend. Even if it's too cold outside then Jelly sandals can always be paired with socks (patterned or plain) and still look super on trend. The only rules are; with socks (especially patterned) stick to pastel or light coloured jelly sandals. Also any colour jelly sandal works with bare feet but personally I tend to find that black looks the best especially paired with summery light coloured clothes.
Black jellies look best with bare feet

The leading brand for jelly sandals are 'JuJuJellies'. If you want the top quality, original jelly sandals then I definitely recommend ordering some shoes from that brand or finding them in a branded shoe
shop. If (like me) you find them a bit too pricy then lots of high street shops have also picked up on the trend. Popular shops such as Topshop and Newlook stock a lot of them and online shops like Boohoo and Asos also have them. I'm currently saving up too buy my own pair of Jelly Sandals for the summer and I hope that you find the perfect type for you and your style :)

Please comment below, I would be happy to hear any suggestions. Also follow my blog either on google+, twitter (@elizaxfashion) or get an email subscription bu simply typing in your email above, thank you and I post everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment