Wednesday 7 May 2014

Printed biker jackets- another hit this summer

With printed biker jackets being spotted on celebs and appearing in high street shops they are predicted to be a hit this summer

Yeah, yeah, I know I just posted about pastel coloured biker jackets (http://elizaxfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/pastel-biker-jackets-predicted-to-be.html) but I new trend has been spotted to go along side the pastel bikers; printed biker jackets. Lots of funky designs are already being sold in high street shops so invest in one soon!

Floral and grungy printed bikers

So why are biker jackets so popular this season? I'm not sure the full answer to this question but it must be something to do with the fact we live in England (not much chance of sun) and also the shape of the biker jacket. I mean, I'm pretty sure we're not all just about to hop onto a motorbike. Am I right?
The biker jacket has a unique shape that's clipped in at the waist and has a fashionable collar. They are also very comfortable and can be worn with almost any outfit and with sunny weather not guaranteed it's the perfect backup jacket. If you don't already own one I strongly suggest going out to buy one as they look beautiful on any shape girl and can be worked into almost any outfit, they're also right on trend ;).

Please comment below, I would be happy to hear any suggestions, and follow my blog, I post everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment