Monday 5 May 2014

Short Dungarees- here again this summer

Dungarees were pretty big on the high street last year but this year they're predicted to be even bigger!


I absolutely love the dungaree trend. When it's so warm out that you had to wear denim shorts you don't have to anymore because theirs the dungaree shorts. They'll keep you cool and make you look super cute. My favourite short dungarees variation is definitely the acid wash coloured ones I think they look really cool, summery and work really well with a bright coloured t-shirt on underneath!







In other dungaree news, the new dungarees dress is also
 out on the high street and predicted to be very popular this summer. It is the perfect twist on an already perfect item of  clothing that won't get you feeling too hot and will make you look really cute. Who needs a new dress for summer  when you have this?
                                                                                                I find that dungaree shorts or dresses look best paired with sandals which is a good way too show off your feet (which should be painted in bright summery colours) and also a good way to sneak heels into a day outfit. I also find dungarees also suit a with tee or at least a plain coloured one to draw the attention more to the dungarees. Rumours also suggest that pop coloured dungaree dresses are meant to be hitting high street shops very soon ;).




Please comment below, I would be happy to hear any suggestions, and follow my blog, I post everyday :)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment